Huron Consulting Group Launches Huron Legal’s Integrated Analytics Offering
New Discovery Offering Provides Innovative and Cost-Effective Process
solutions have saved clients tens of millions of dollars by providing
superior information they can use to execute their legal strategy or
settle a matter. With the launch of Huron Legal’s new Integrated
Analytics offering, we are providing our clients with an even better and
more effective solution for increased cost savings through an enhanced
process to meet business and discovery needs,” said
Fundamental Change to the E-Discovery Process
Huron Legal’s Integrated Analytics offering will change the way the market approaches e-discovery. It provides an innovative, comprehensive, and cost-effective data analysis process leading to a streamlined discovery solution for global corporate law department and law firm clients facing large, complex investigations and litigation matters, utilizing the following:
- Dedicated Discovery Team – An assigned team of multi-disciplinary experts with substantial e-discovery, predictive coding, and litigation experience who work with the client’s legal team to plan and execute the e-discovery strategy.
“Unlike many discovery solutions on the market, Huron Legal’s Integrated
Analytics offering is holistic, transparent and statistically validated.
Our Integrated Analytics offering is unique in that it utilizes
technology combined with document reviewers and data miners to eliminate
irrelevant documents from the review process – resulting in a more
focused, cost effective, and faster process with defensible results,”
- Quicker Production – An innovative solution that eliminates up to 70% of irrelevant data right from the start without the need for attorney review.
“Huron Legal’s Integrated Analytics offering is a significant improvement in how data can be handled and produced in the e-discovery process for small and large matters. Most document populations contain very large amounts of irrelevant information – typically up to 70% of the population. By removing this data, we allow the legal team to better focus on the documents relevant to the underlying matter,” said Rowe.
Data Analytics Center – A new state-of-the-art facility located
Charlotte, N.C.that provides expert resources – computer scientists, statisticians, and data analysts – and a multi-tool technology approach in a secure environment to cull data efficiently and effectively. This integration of people, process and technology delivers a comprehensive solution for clients compared to other offerings limited to just software or just people.
- Integrated, Statistically Validated Process – An independently validated process with a 99% confidence level using statistical measures created in collaboration with a team of academic experts. The solution has been tested with several client pilot programs to validate results with real-world data.
“This is a complete package delivering reduced pricing and substantially increased accuracy - unlike many other offerings that are technology-based and only address part of the solution. With Integrated Analytics, we help clients see things differently enabling them to make quicker decisions and focus on the remaining relevant documents,” said Rowe.
- Defensibility Resources – A team of independent resources that includes industry and academic experts in machine learning and statistics. Huron Legal also has identified lawyers who have experience defending e-discovery procedures. These resources are available at no additional cost to the client if any defensibility issues arise.
- Capped Pricing – A cost-effective pricing model that removes the risk of unanticipated large bills, ensures budgets are met, and generally lowers clients’ e-discovery costs by 30% or more.
“This new, defensible e-discovery solution will change the way our clients view document production,” said Bashir. “Huron Legal’s Integrated Analytics offering is a first-of-its kind integration of experts from multiple disciplines, innovative technology, dedicated data analytics center, and a superior process to analyze and cull large document populations in a more effective manner. The solution significantly improves the three basic metrics of discovery: quality, speed, and cost.”
For more information on Huron Legal’s Integrated Analytics offering, visit: http://www.huronconsultinggroup.com/IntegratedAnalytics
Huron Legal also offers around-the-clock global discovery support with
review seats at nine locations across the U.S.,
About Huron Legal
Huron Legal provides advisory and business services to assist law departments and law firms to enhance organizational effectiveness and reduce legal spend. Huron Legal advises on and implements strategy, organizational design and development, outside counsel management, operational efficiency, and discovery solutions, and provides services relating to the management of matters, contracts, documents, records, digital evidence and e-discovery. Huron Legal is not a law firm; it does not offer, and is not authorized to provide, legal advice or counseling in any jurisdiction. Learn more at www.huronconsultinggroup.com/legal or follow us on Twitter: @HuronLegal.
Huron Consulting Group
Jennifer Frost Hennagir, 312-880-3260